1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A gift for a special Marine

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Paul641, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul641

Paul641 TS Member

An old friend is getting up in years and I would like to try and do something special for him. He is a former Marine. A special Marine. He is one of the Chosin Few. You old jar heads will know what that means. Are there any groups or clubs in or close to Pennsylvania that shoot the BAR? He was a BAR gunner and got shot up at Chosin. I would love to take him and pay whatever so he could shoot that awesome gun one more time before he moves on to join his buddies that did't make it home from Chosin Reservoir.

2. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

Google automatic weapons. GOOD LUCK

3. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Don't know about a BAR but if you click on the link above and contact Al I'm sure he can direct you to either a BAR or to someone that can. They have regular military rifle shoots at the club.

Big Dave

4. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

You might want to take him to the Marine Corps Museum (http://www.usmcmuseum.com/index.asp) in Quantico -it is a great place. There are a few active duty combat veteran Marines on duty there - call down and see if you can get him a VIP tour. Billy

5. Paul641

Paul641 TS Member

up please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.