1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A Funny for Monday

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 391 shooter, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

The Pope & Pelosi….

The Pope and Nancy Pelosi are on stage in front of a huge crowd.

The Pope leans towards Mrs. Pelosi and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, like that of your followers, but go deep into their hearts and for the rest of their lives whenever they speak of this day they will rejoice!"

Pelosi replied, "I seriously doubt that; with one little wave of your hand? Show me."

So the Pope slapped her.

2. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

In the men's room at work, the boss placed a sign directly above the sink. It had a single word on it: "Think!"

The next day, when he went to the men's room, he looked at the sign, and right below it, immediately above the soap dispenser, someone had carefully lettered another sign which read, "Thoap!"

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

A pirate walked into a bar and the bartender said, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened? You look terrible."

"What do you mean?" said the pirate. "I feel fine..." Bartender: "What about the wooden leg? You didn't have that before." Pirate: "Well, we were in a battle and I got hit with a cannon ball, but I'm fine now."

Bartender: "Well, okay, but what about that hook? What happened to your hand?" Pirate: "It was in a different battle. I boarded a ship and got into a sword fight. My hand was cut off. I got fitted with a hook. I'm fine, really."

Bartender: "What about that eye patch?" Pirate: "Oh, one day I was on deck and a flock of birds flew over. I looked up and one of them shit in my eye."

"You're kidding," said the bartender. "You lost an eye just from bird shit?"

Pirate: "It was my first day with the hook."