1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A Friend, and a soldier told me this.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dahaub, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Gordy sorry to hear of the loss of your friends arm. The use of the IED is the only way these guys can fight us. This is the tactic that the insurgents will use. They will never come out and fight like our nations patriots want them to. They would loose in a few minutes and the war would be over. No, they will continue to fight the only way they can and stretch out this war because any other way and they loose. What kind of thinking does our military leaders and anyone else have to think we can outlast these people? When do you think they will quit and we get to "Win" and come home? Are you stupid as George or what? They are never going to quit, that's the beauty of a war with the underground and insurgent troops. You get to fight it and then your sons get to fight it then your grandsons get to fight it. Their are two factions of power in Iraq. Both big muslim parties and sects.They hate each other and when our military made them have elections what happened? One sect stayed home and wouldn't vote. Guess which group got elected and which group hates the infidels with every breath they take? Get a grip and start thinking about it, we are never going to quit fighting in that country they will not stop so long as they can breath we are on their turf or sand as the case is. Think about it another way--- if we were the insurgents when would you quit fighting? The day you died is the answer there and you know it. It's their country and we are the invaders hmmmmm------lets pour billions to KBR to deliver gas in tankers guarded by our troops and the drivers of the tankers and making upwards of 200 thousand a year. What's wrong with that picture? Don't say it isn't so I just saw it on the today show this morning and it will break your heart seeing the families of those who have died in that sand pit. Our soldiers getting nothing and some companies are getting paid billions????????????? Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me. Dan

2. smartass

smartass TS Member

what a bunch of sammies

3. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

With all the expertise we have at our disposal, I cannot understand why we haven't created a roaming frequency system that would detonate these roadside devices far enough ahead of our vehicles to eliminate theses injuries. Most are detonated by phone signals from someone obviously in site of the bomb. Or, terminate their present phone frequencies to eliminate their using them against us. Even rotating their available frequencies on a daily basis would make it safer for our people. I pray for all our people that have been put in harms way that they may return to their families in good health and no worse for their service rendered.

Big Jack

4. bgf

bgf Active Member

Good point Big Jack.

Also, I must agree with the border issues. Why? Why?...on two completely different fronts. What is Bush's underlying issue here?

Bernie

5. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Remember one thing, this is going to be a pay me now or pay me later deal. If we don't belly up and pay now in Iraq and Affghanistan you can be we will be paying later here at home. Rember the stated mission of these groups is the total destruction of our way of life. You have two options convert it Islam, or loose your head which one do you want.

Ronbo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.