1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A frend and trapshooter passed away Lent Matthews

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BILLMC, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILLMC

BILLMC Member

I just recieved a letter from Lents daughter today informing me that Lent had passed away this week, leaving a empty feeling in our hearts. he was born 02/01/1921 in Ardmore Oklahoma. He served in World War II, 1st Calvary. He belonged to Palmdale Fin & Feather Club for over 40 years. His unique greeting was a frendly finger gesture, he was on the California State team many times and shot over 250,000 rounds. His final resting place is the Veteran's Cementery, FT. Rose San Diego Ca. Bill Mclain

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

My condolences to the Matthews family,Lent was always fun to be around always had a joke to tell. RIP old friend. Dave Bishop

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

4. quattle

quattle Member

Very sad news. Lent will be missed by all that had the privilege of knowing him. I had the opportunity to be able to shoot with him when I first started shooting and he was a blast to be around. May he rest in peace

pq

5. Janet

Janet TS Member

Sympathy to family and friends, from Ohio.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.