1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A flicker of hope..

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sako2115, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

Bought some 12 gauge 3 dram 7.5 Federals at Wal Mart yesterday. Price had gone down from a little while ago. Cost $340.00 out the door for six flats. (1500 rounds).

And yes, there were some (other) strange humans in there besides this intrepid trapshooter and inadvertant troublemaker. One guy had on an overcoat and was starting conversations with anybody who would listen. Only in So-Cal!!!

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

sako, before we start casting aspersions at the guy in the overcoat starting conversations with anyone who would listen we should ask how many threads here on TS.com fall into the same category, except so many trade the overcoat for a mask.

Neil

(Corrected post at the request of BB)

3. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

Neil, yes come to think of it...trapshooting may be part of an emotional impediment...at least according to my relatives.

4. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Neil...could you clean that response up a little? Presidents otta punkchewate an spel so's we can unnerstand whot there sayin!!

Peace

Booger

5. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Bill, that's exactly right. It's really my fault; I haven't been conscientious enough about her nail-trimming this last month and it's been causing typos. Of course she can't read what she types so she can't do corrections herself, and after years of success I really don't check as carefully as I should. As BB pointed out, she typed "casing" when she meant "casting" and "as" when she intended "ask."

With her new nail-trim, I expect her work to return to the high standard she aspires to.

Kyra regrets the errors.

Neil

6. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Nails, blah, blah, that is really no excuse Neil. I suggest outsourcing, you can pay a dog from India half the price and get about the service you are getting now.

Although you won't admit it, I'm sure your 'wonder dog' has suggested that he get a raise and better working conditions . . . It is just the start . . .

Oh yal, time to outsource!

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Neil...teach Kyra to type with the END of her nails, like I do. No problem.

But when it comes to a touch screen, she will have to resort to her nose, I guess.

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I am sure Kyra would give Singh a good biting if he tried to take away her job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.