1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

a few photos of my Stevens 5100 SxS...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Slugo, Mar 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slugo

Slugo Member

picked it up last week. A dealer friend of mine purchased a few nice old shotguns at an estate sale. Now this little beauty is mine. 1950's vintage, 20ga with 28" barrels, choked mod and full. Probably try it out next week on a few clay targets... Mike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. johnboy

johnboy Member

Appears to be in very good condition, nice find.

3. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

Very nice. A real fun gun. I have one like it in 20 ga,also. Put it on a pattern board at 35 yds. What great patterns!!! I am going to work the wood down on mine to a splinter & straight stock. By the way,I have a 12 ga 99% just about like your 20 & if you are looking for an interesting pair,am asking $275 + shipping.
    Tom

4. Slugo

Slugo Member

Tom, do you have pictures of your 12ga. If so, shoot a few off to me.

thanks... Mike
    mike.ferber@gmail.com

5. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

That is similar to the 311 I learned to hunt with. Brings back a lot of old memories. Fun gun to enjoy. Good Luck

6. Slugo

Slugo Member

Leo, it actually is a 311. The 5100 designation is the action, not the model. I was corrected by an expert collector...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.