1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A few ideas for America....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

This came in from a friend of mine and I thought there were pretty good ideas,,,,,and then some ones why he could not run for President....

"MORE IDEAS BY GUS FOR IMMEDIATE CHANGES TO THE POSITIVE HERE IN AMERICA:

1. I WOULD NUKE MOST OF EUROPE-STARTING IN IRAN-PRONTO!

2. STOP ALL MONIES GOING TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES-ESPECIALLY PAKISTAN AND ANY OTHER COUNTRY THAT FALSELY SAY THEY ARE AMERICA'S FRIEND.

3. SPEND ALL MONEY SAVED AND AVAILABLE ON OUR HOMELESS AND UNTIL THERE IS NOT ONE AMERICAN SLEEPING UNDER A BRIDGE SOMEWHERE -DO NOT
    CHANGE THIS POLICY FOR ANYONE OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY.

4. CHARGE IMPORT TARIFFS ON ANY AMERICAN COMPANY THAT LEFT AMERICA CHASING CHEAP LABOR OVERSEAS-THIS WOULD APPLY ONLY
    TO PRODUCTS PRODUCED OVERSEAS BY AMERICANS THEY WANT TO SELL BACK HERE IN THE STATES.

5. SIT DOWN WITH AMERICAN BUSINESSES OVERSEAS AND ASK THEM WHAT THEY NEED TO COME BACK AND PRODUCE THEIR PRODUCT HERE IN
    AMERICA AND MAKE A PROFIT---AND IMPLEMENT THOSE CHANGES NOT ONLY FOR THEM BUT FOR ALL AMERICAN COMPAINIES THAT HIRE AMERICAN WORKERS
    HERE IN AMERICA.

6. CALL CANADA AND TELL THEM TO START DIGGING ANYWHERE THEY WANT TO -TO INSTALL THE KEYSTONE PIPELINE AND SAY "THANK YOU" AND PRETTY PLEASE.

7. LOWER PERSONAL AND CORPORATE TAXES

8. ELIMINATE ESTATE TAXES

9. LOWER CAPITAL GAINS TAXES

10. DEMAND FROM ALL THOSE BASTARDS THAT STOLE STIMULUS MONEY LIKE SOLYNDRA -TO REPAY THOSE FUNDS IMMEDIATELY OR ELSE.

11.16. STOP ALL PRODUCTION OF ELECTRIC CARS THAT NO ONE WANTS OR WANTS TO BUY.

12. DRUG TESTS FOR ANYONE ACCEPTING FOOD STAMPS --POSITIVE TEST MEANS NO FOOD STAMPS

13. RETURN UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS TO NINETY DAYS AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT I WILL GIVE YOU AN 8OO # TO OBAMA'S NEW HOUSE IN KENYA
    (THIS NUMBER WILL BE IN SERVICE AS OF JANUARY 1, 2013)SO YOU CAN COMPLAIN TO SOMEONE WHO CARES.

14. INCREASE THE SIZE OF OUR MILITARY-ESPECIALLY THE NAVY.

15. AND MY MOST FAVORITE ONE -CALL HILLIARY CLINTON AND TELL HER THAT SHE IS A BITCH AND THAT NANCY PELOSI NEEDS HELP IN THE INSANE
    ASYLUM PUTTING ON HER PANTYHOSE AND TO GET OVER THERE PRONTO AND CHECK IN-MORE ROOMS AVAILABLE. HAVE HER TO CALL BILL AND ASK
    HIM TO STOP WHORING AROUND BECAUSE IT LOOKS BAD FOR AMERICA FOR A PAST PRESIDENT TO BE INVOLVED IN SUCH SLEAZY ACTIVITES. HAVE HER CALL
    MONICA L. AND LOCATE HIM.

16. RIGHT TO WORK LAWS FOR ALL STATES-IMPLEMENT THEM NOW!

17. CALL CHINA AND TELL THEM SINCE THEY HAVE ALL THE BUCKS TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND HELP ALL THESE FINE COUNTRIES
    THAT WE HAVE SUPPORTED IN THE PAST AND CAN NO LONGER SUPPORT TO THEIR STANDARDS. AMERICA IS OUT OF BUCKS AND IS TRYING
    TO HELP ITSELF. A SMALL LOAN WOULD BE APPRECIATED UNTIL EUROPE IMPLODES AND TAKES THE REST OF THE WORLD WITH THEM.

18. CALL THE PRESIDENT'S OFFICE AND ASK HIM WHY HE IS SO HELL BEND ON TURNING AMERICA INTO A EUROPEAN STATE WHEN EUROPE IS PRESENTLY THE MODEL
    OF DESTRUCTION AND DISPAIR.

19. FIRE ALL CZARS-WE HAVE 535 CZARS THAT WERE ELECTED (SENATORS AND CONGRESSMEN) NOT APPOINTED THAT ARE SUPPOSE TO BE WORKING ON THE SAME
    THINGS THAT THESE SO CALLED CZARS DO SO WELL!

20. LASTLY-REMEMBER WHEN OBAMA SPEAKS OF EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY HE REALLY MEANS HE IS FOR EQUALITY OF OUTCOMES-HE WANTS EVERYONE
    TO BE THE SAME. WHY IS THIS SO EASY FOR SOME OF US TO SEE AND FOR OTHERS SO HARD FOR THEM TO SEE IN THIS MAN ?"

Here is what he said to someone who wants him to run.....

"ASK KAREN IF SHE WILL LOAN ME A FEW MILLION SO I COULD RUN I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. SHE ASKED ME WHY I DON'T RUN
    FOR OFFICE SINCE I HAVE SO MANY GREAT IDEAS!

REASONS I CANNOT RUN.

1. NO MONEY

2. USUALLY FRIEND'S ARE PUT INTO CABINET POSITIONS AND MY FRIENDS ARE NOT THAT SMART!

3. NO KNOWLEDGE OF MONEY (ESPECIALLY MY OWN) AND OVERSEAS MONETARY POLICIES ARE WAY OVER MY HEAD.

4. SPRING CRAPPIE SEASON ABOUT READY TO START.

5. SPRING TURKEY SEASON JUST WEEKS AWAY!

6. ARTEE, MY BLACK LAB. ASKED ME NOT TO RUN BECAUSE HE WOULD NOT GET TO SEE MY AS MUCH!

7. PAT, MY WIFE, SAID THAT I COULD RUN BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT WANT TO SEE MY AS MUCH!

8. EVEN IF I TOOK COLLEGE CREDITS ON DECEIT AND DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR I COULD NOT TREAT MY FELLOW MAN THE WAY
    OUR PRESENT ELECTED OFFICIALS DO.

9. IF I WERE WEALTHY ENOUGH (250 MILLION LIKE ROMNEY) I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO BE FOUND AND PROBABLY WOULD NOT BE INTERESTED
    N HELPING MY FELLOW AMERICAN. START LOOKING ANYWHERE ELSE EXCEPT IN INDIANA AND PROBABLY WHERE THEY HAVE A ZIP LINE THAT GOES SOMEWHERE."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.