1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A few good men

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by N. J. BOB, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

There are always a few, I shall speak of two. Ed Yanchok of NJ is one of those good men. I asked him to refinish the wood on my gun and he did not just a good job, he did and excellent job. Doug Braker of MN is another one of those good men. I asked him about re doing both the outside metal and all inside springs on the same gun. I received it back about a week ago and once again and excelent job.

A few days after I received the gun back from Doug I went out to the patterning board to re set up the POI baised on a study I did before sending the gun to Ed. Using those POI sheets I was able to bring the gun back to a POI that I like for my sight picture. I then shot a round and ran the 25. I am now a happy guy....

Thank you Ed & Doug and all the rest for listening...

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

While I agree whole hardidly about finding the good ones. I've not done business with either Doug or Ed, but I've have heard quite a few excellent comments about both.

If I could add a couple myself to this thread, Dennis Devault and Tron. Both have recently helped me out and did outstanding work to boot.

The shotgun shooting community as a whole is full of good people.

ec90t

4. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

ps I had my gun in hand in both cases before I paid a dime. The charges in both cases were very reasonable, but don't ask it's a state secret...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.