1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

a few Cardinal Center pics

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by leadhead358, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leadhead358

leadhead358 Member

leadhead358_2008_09077.jpg

leadhead358_2008_09078.jpg

Some pics at the Cardinal Center while shooting their Sporting Clays Opener 3-13

2. leadhead358

leadhead358 Member

3. leadhead358

leadhead358 Member

4. leadhead358

leadhead358 Member

5. leadhead358

leadhead358 Member

Buildings still look like they need a lot of work. Sporting clays building is done and one course done. They still have to build another course and 5 stand. They used the farthest trap lines to the west for FITASC. Very nice place I was really impressed with the place. Top Notch facility.

6. missed some

missed some TS Member

looks like it's gonna be ALMOST as nice as SPARTA, looks great. will have to try and get there sometime. mark

7. trapgeek

trapgeek Member

Ahhh. Can't wait to start this shooting season at the Cardinal. Its IS a great place to shoot and a lot of fun. Hope my campsite is doing well. This place is a trapshooters paradise!

Trapgeek

8. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

What the hell do traplines have to do with FITASC???

9. leadhead358

leadhead358 Member

They had the FITASC set up all around the trap houses and out in front. I didn't go down, but I think they were using the yardage pad to shoot from.

10. Cray

Cray Member

I wish they would build more cabins!!!!! Cray

11. The Stive

The Stive Member

I am looking forward to shooting at the Cardinal Center. I am interested in
    the shoot for a cure event. What a great thing. Pink targets and shells. Now
    I want to see that. John

12. claybuster77

claybuster77 Member

Missed Some,

The Cardinal was already better than Sparta from the start....they have trees in Marengo!!!

13. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Missed some feels the need to chime in on EVERY Cardinal Center thread about his LOVE for sparta.

Thanks for the pics of the Cardinal Center. The Buckeye Classic will be here before we know it!

Doug Allison

14. claybuster77

claybuster77 Member

I have shot at both Sparta and the Cardinal. I will never go back to Sparta and will continue to go the Cardinal for every shoot I can.

15. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

What is FITASC?

16. claybuster77

claybuster77 Member

Federation Internationale de Tir aux Armes Sportives de Chasse

17. Ultra Man

Ultra Man Member

The Cardinal Center looks great. I would like to shoot there some day, but i'm from west central Illinois and if all Ohioans are as hostile towards Illinois, it's residents, shooting facilities as claybuster is I am afraid of getting shot mugged raped etc. Why must you always take a shot at us, we realize you are superior to all of us and any of the facilities here in Illinois congratulations. All the bashing that goes on these posts really makes me wonder about Ohio hospitality. Why can't we just say both facitities are good on there own merits and quit the ripping and gouging. I wish the grand would go back maybe this crap would end, Dan Wagner

18. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Thanks for the pictures...Can't wait to go back it is a super place to shoot!!!

19. claybuster77

claybuster77 Member

Ultra Man,
    I am not from Ohio and have no stake in the Cardinal Center. It is a matter of factual eveidence, the Cardinal Center was a much better thought out and planned project(and it only keeps getting better) than the World Shooting Complex was. It has nothing to do with the people that live there or the fact that they moved the Grand there. I never even attended the Grand when it was in Ohio, so when I went to Sparta the 2nd year it was there, I had nothing to compare it to, but itself. I live in NY and even if the Cardinal Center were in Kansas, I would drive right on by Sparta to shoot there.--Dan Little--

20. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

There is more to a range than the physical plant. Ok Sparta & the Cardinal have great physical plants. The Cardinal is civilized & has a lot to offer when you're not shooting. Sparta has nothing but targets & heat.

I'll drive to Cardinal, eventhough Sparta is closer, now that I'm in Fl

Phil Berkowitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.