1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A favor related failure.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by darr, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darr

darr Well-Known Member

A favor related to our failure.

Please don't refer to the president elect by his name in further threads.I ask this a a favor,I know you will do as you please.Just refer to him as "that one" or "him".His name is not allowed in my house.Thank you for your consideration.I am going to try to live in denial for the next 4 years.

Darr Wilson

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Then live by yourself
    He is "President Obama"

3. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

I call him president hussein bigunn

4. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

MIA - he is your stooge - not ours:)

Good luck you are a marked "person" on this site.

FRedmon

5. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

MIA...I have had my mouth washed out for saying things that were not as bad as that.

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

MIA,,,,he is NOT,,,,he is president-elect,,,,he won't be president hussein until January 21

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

From now on, in keeping with the zeit-mania, let's refer to him as "Black Jesus."

(Or alternately, "Commander in Chizzy")

Those of you who can't stand it, take heart: somewhere out there in, or soon to be within, Washington D.C., there is a 22 year-old female government employee (or a few thousand) who are just dying to screw his clankers off. None of them will be able to keep it secret after they do it, and although he's probably "in" for the full 8 years, at least it may knock him down off his divine pedestal a bit when it becomes known.

Trust me...there is NO politician with that much power, whose ego has been built up in the manner that this guy's has been, who doesn't want to get a little supplemental "mud for his turtle." And there will be no shortage of little kitties offering up the goods.

8. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

He has CLANKERS????????????

9. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Again what buzz-gun said! I think this is the 2nd time this week that I have posted that sentence. Give em hell buzzy that way I won't have to waste my time typing anymore.

10. gotbass

gotbass Member

Well said Buzz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.