1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A detailed account of the Bin Laden raid

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by g7777777, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2011/08/08/110808fa_fact_schmidle?currentPage=all

2. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Anybody had the Bin Laden Coctail....... 2 shots and a splash of water!!

3. ddrsuz

ddrsuz Member

Big bad- that is just recycled from the Achille Loro (sp?) hijacking years ago, but still good reading......

d

4. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

That's an amazing account, and so well done. Thanks for posting. I was able to click the tab on the article that said "print" and printed out a copy, nicely formatted. Thanks again for posting the link.

best.....mike

5. porky

porky TS Member

Obama made sure that we stuck around in Afganistan until we killed the muslim extremist Bin Laden, that was making all obama's muslim buddies look bad. Now obama wants to pull out. obama did the job for the saudi's at no cost to them and the saudi's created him with their extremeist islamic teachers.

6. quartering

quartering Active Member

although i am a little leery of the source: the new yorker, it's an excellent read. the subject is worthy of a tom clancy novel

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

SEAL Team Six is magnificent.

I especially like that they don't have any members who got into the Naval Academy solely because of their dad and "graduated" in the bottom 1%.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.