1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A cops cop, we need more of them!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by K80Dude, Dec 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K80Dude

K80Dude Member

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3854816300207222203

I so wish more cops would say it like it is!

Rick this has you all over it LOL

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

A little easier,,,,and WHAT A GREAT NEWS CONFERENCE!!!!!!

3. Hydra

Hydra TS Member

Good for him. I'm glad to see one cop who has a back bone to go up against the system. I would like to see a follow up on this.

He is 100% correct that the judges any where do not have to answer to any one directly. Everyone else does but them. To me thats wrong.

4. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

That cop is part of that lost and restless generation! Again the liberal media blasting a True Hero instead of the poor, criminal. When I first got started we could pretty much chase a violator for a traffic offense, but in the end the pursuit policies were so restrictive it took a forcible felony to chase. And the spineless supervisors wouldn't hesitate to order you off one that involved the forcible felony!

I do like the suggestion that we just sit in the station, respond after the fact, then just take a report... Not much chance of a chase, eh? How was your Christams Dave, and are you coming to the installation saturday?? Inquiring minds want to know? And did you purchase the lower? RG

5. K80Dude

K80Dude Member

Yup I will be there! I did get the lower, it is tucked nicely in my safe for a future build. $200 out the door seemed to be damn good! I also just got 4k 223 brass, 2k rounds of 45acp brass and my M14 USGI mags just shipped. I picked up complete tool head for 223 and 308 for the Dillion Gene gave me so I am ready to rock and roll as soon as I get some bullets. I am going to set it all up this Sunday or maybe even new years day.

See you Saturday!

Dave

6. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Dude the club is open tomorrow. Whyn't you come down, you don't have to shoot we are having a feed @ 1300 hrs that will be either ham/turkey. RG

7. K80Dude

K80Dude Member

Really I didn't know that, maybe I will come down. I wasn't really doing anything tomorrow but hanging out at the house.

I did a bad thing Rick, I started to do an inventory of toys and parts...all I can say is I need to seek help lol. I have 187 magazines in my safe LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.