1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A cop with a sense of humor......

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    LOL This is an actual probable cause for a public intoxication arrest.<br>
    <br>
    INDIANAPOLIS METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR PUBLIC RELEASE CASE REPORT:<br> 07-0104431 - 0000<br>
    <br>
    INCIDENT: 584 PUBLIC INTOXICATION INVOLVEMENT: SUBPOENA OFFICER #1 LOCATION: E 62ND ST /N COLLEGE AV GEO ZONE: 259011 AREA: MND BEAT: ND52 OCCURRED: 07/08/2007 03:26 TO 07/08/2007 04:00 ARRESTS: 1 INJURED: 0 DEAD: 0 VEHICLE TOWED: 0 PERSON: 1<br>
    <br>
    PERSON INVOLVEMENT: ARR ARRESTED PERSON NAME: MCGRATH,JAMES A RACE: W WHITE SEX: M MALE DATE OF BIRTH: 01/22/1982 AGE: 25 ADDRESS: 8318 BENT OAK DR CITY, STATE, ZIP: INDIANAPOLIS IN 46236 HOME PHONE: (317)826-0710 DATE OF ARREST: 07/08/2007 ARREST LOCATION: E 62ND ST /N COLLEGE AV, INDIANAPOLIS CHARGE:<br> 07.1-0005-0001-0003 PUBLIC INTOXICATION/MB<br>
    <br>
    NARRATIVE:<br>
    ON 07/08/07, AT APPROXIMATELY 0326 HOURS, I WAS TRAVELING NORTHBOUND IN THE 6100 BLOCK OF N. COLLEGE AVE. IN MY FULLY MARKED IMPD POLICE VEHICLE AND IN FULL UNIFORM. I HAD MY WINDOWS ROLLED DOWN. I HEARD A MALE VOICE CALLING FOR A PIG, HE WAS SAYING "SUEY, PIGGY, PIGGY" I LOOKED OVER AND OBSERVED THREE WHITE MALES AND A WHITE FEMALE WALKING SOUTHBOUND ON THE EAST SIDE OF N. COLLEGE AVE.<br>
    <br>
    ONE OF THE WHITE MALES WEARING BLUE JEANS AND A LIGHT COLORED BUTTONED UP SHIRT LOOKED DIRECTLY AT ME WITH RED GLASSY BLOODSHOT EYES AND SAID, "SUEY PIGGY, PIGGY."<br>
    <br>
    I WAS CONCERNED THAT THE MAN HAD LOST HIS PIG AND THAT IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN ROAMING AROUND IN THE BROAD RIPPLE AREA SO I DECIDED TO STOP AND ASSIST HIM, BECAUSE I KNOW HOW DEVASTATING A LOST OF PET CAN BE.I IDENTIFIED THE WHITE MALE SUBJECT FROM AN INDIANA DRIVER'S LICENSE AS JAMES ADAM MCGRATH, DOB 1/22/82. WHILE I WAS SPEAKING WITH MR. MCGRATH ABOUT HIS POSSIBLE LOST PIG, I SMELLED A STRONG ODOR COMMONLY ASSOCIATED WITH ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ON HIS BREATH AND PERSON. HIS SPEECH WAS ALSO SLIGHTLY SLURRED. I PLACED MR. MCGRATH UNDER ARREST FOR PUBLIC INTOXICATION AND HE WAS TRANSPORTED TO THE APC BY A MARION COUNTY JAIL WAGON.I SEARCHED THE ENTIRE BROAD RIPPLE AREA AND UNFORTUNATELY WAS NOT ABLE TO LOCATE ANY LOST PIGS.<br>
    <br>
    I HOPE I FIND IT BEFORE THE GUY AT DICKS BODACIS BARBECUE DOES.ALL OF THE ABOVE OCCURRED IN MARION COUNTY, INDIANAPOLIS , INDIANA .<br>
    <br>
    OFFICER: X0807 SICKELS,CHRISTOPHER L IMPD OPERATOR: 07/08/2007 06:12 28010 BURNETT,SUELLEN IMPD

2. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

That's a good one..

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

And just think that that happend in my back yard! Broad Ripple is a very strange part of town.

ec90t

4. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

If'n you're in town for a race & you want to go "stupid people watching," 62nd in Broad Ripple on a weekend night is a superb place to do it.

Grab a table with your buddies, get a pitcher of beer & watch the cops shooting fish in a barrel. Dumb, dumb people.

We saw one idiot walk across the street from Birdy's and start pissing off the bridge into the canal. (IPD officers are courteous & respectful; they waited for him to zip up before arresting him).

Take a spin over to College Ave. on your way out, and you'll probly see someone getting cuffed & stuffed while the dogs run through their vehicle and the cops tear it apart (watch for flying bullets, though).

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Jerry,
    You dated yourself, ok. "The All Star Frogs", I've been listening for 25yrs and it's been "The Power Trio". I'm going to have to investigat a little further into his earlier work. Now, where is my record player?

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.