1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A comparable solution illegal immigration/dwi

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cdconley, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

A comparable solution.

Drunk driving is a major problem in this country. Everyday Americans are killed and injured by others that have ILLEGALLY ENTERED vehicles and drive while impaired.

We need DWI reform. Just like with illegal immigration we need to reform the laws to deal with those that have “entered” their cars illegally. But we must start by understanding that these people are not criminals, they are simply “un-sober drivers” simply trying to get home so that they can get up in the morning go to work and pay taxes. That’s right these “un-sober” drivers just want the American dream.

The following are steps that I think we should take to reform the laws regarding “un-sober” drivers and reduce their numbers from our streets. The following is my plan.

1.Forgive anyone that has been involved with “un-sober driving”. Including returning all collected fines and releasing any incarcerated victims of our current unfair and discriminative laws. We would also need to return all suspended drivers licenses so that these good people can enter their cars legally so that they can work and pay taxes.

2.Issue “un-sober driving permits” (UDP) to any “un-sober driver” that comes forward and agrees to be safe while “un-sober driving” and only does so in order to drive to work so he can work his job that nobody else wants, and he can pay taxes. (sound familiar?) Something like the visa for illegal**** oops I meant “undocumented workers”

3.Crack down on all future “un-sober drivers” that enter their cars while impaired if they have not applied for a UDP.

So here we have it just like with immigration reform there is no need to enforce the law, just change the law to allow the behavior. If congress and the president think it will work for immigration, surely they’ll understand that it will work for drunk driving!

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The one that destroyed the back half of my daughter's mini-van (kids not hurt, thank God) forgave himself by not going to court. Couldn't read the citation anyway, and the name he used was not his.

Probably didn't leave the area, even.

The arrogance of these cockroaches is apalling, hope the season opens soon.

Wishy washy liberal pukes feel free to comment.

HM

3. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

I heard on the radio recently that these illegal aliens kill 25 Americans every day, either by committing murder or by driving drunk wrecks. When will Bush and the other amnesty idiots ever wake-up?...Bill

4. smartass

smartass TS Member

Speaking of idiots, anybody who says "drunk wrecks" would certainly qualify.

5. Charles L. Schmidt

Charles L. Schmidt TS Member

6. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Anonymous you can kiss my ass you jerk-off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.