1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A.C.O.R.N. Business as Usual

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BT-100dc, Nov 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Has anyone heard of any of these people going to jail; I'm under the impression that committing voter registration fraud is prosecuted (??) along with the actual voter fraud? This is an issue that continues to raise its ugly head as evidenced by what's going on in Minnesota with the Senate race. I've recently sent Re. Boehner (R-OH) and two other senators (TX & NV) my distaste for this fraud. If I missed it, I didn't hear Obama condemning voter fraud or condemnation of this activity. Whether voting for him or not, voter fraud is a cancer and must be prosecuted. Although some would think this has nothing to do with this trapshooting blog but lose your vote via fraud is one step to banning guns; i.e., both are constitutional rights and are being diluted one fraud at a time.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They are having fraud in Minnesota as we speak. All the questionable ballots have gone to Franken, none to his opponent. (thrown away, no doubt)

Bring Jesse back to kick his butt.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.