1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A Boys 2011 Christmas List

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by joe kuhn, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Johhny's wish list is below. It's numbered in preference order. This is from a Word Doc on the familiy lap top.

Christmas list

• 1 - The Sniper (see me for questions)

• 2 - New hockey skates

• 6 - A black Aluma Wallet.

• 3 - Ping pong server.

• 4 - A few rolls of dollar coins.

• 5 - A balance wrist band.

• 3 - New walki talkies preferably 3 but 2 is good too (with a head set so you don’t have to take the talkies out of a pocket.

His #1 item is an airsoft sniper 'rifle', but his mother and I both agree we've not seen the safety practices required for such a gift. He's had air soft pistols and we've caught Johnny and his friends in the basement shooting them without glasses. The pistolas magically disappeared. This gift was nixed for this year. More training is required along with an improvement in the soldier's behavior.

Most of the other items have been purchased except for the wrist band that helps you balance. What's that? Sounds like a marketing ploy.

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Joe:

Anything that smells remotely of "Balance Bracelet," "Balance Wrist Band," etc. is a complete HOAX, albeit a financially lucrative one.

There are many vidoes on TouTube explaining how the "deomonstration" scam works. Hit the link for one exaample. It's very convincing -- my wife is a very smart lady, yet some fast talking huckster got her to fall for it, LOL.

-Gary

3. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Smelled like a hoax from the start. Johnny needs to learn about hoaxes. We're going to teach him through example by not purchasing this one, although I'm tempted to buy one just to prove it. Want to sell me your wife's for half price?

Did you know that Keds shoes will help you jump higher and run faster?

4. locdoc

locdoc Member

Keds? You bet. They sure did in the '50's

Merry Christmas All.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

5. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

My 8 year old asked for

-a snowboard

-Pokemon cards

-$45

-a kitten

He's not getting the kitten but I can't wait to see him open his presents and smile!

6. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

A ton of shot at the old prices of $10-12 per bag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.