1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A Big Thanks to Shooting Coach!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by truthseeker, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truthseeker

truthseeker Member

I purchased a Perazzi from Shooting Coach and it was as smooth of a transfer as I have ever done.

I would not hesitate to buy anything else from him!

Thanks again!

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Glad you liked it. Before shipping, I serviced the arm and freshened up firing pins, return springs, top lever spring and top lever lock spring. Also new hammer cocking feet. The Italian beauty runs like a Swiss Watch.

BTW, the gun was shipped to California. No hassles, no red tape. No problems.

Don't run from a California deal. No need to. There are simply some guns that don't go there. Most guns can.

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

THIS is the place to get and give a great deal.

4. claybuster38

claybuster38 Member

I cried a little and lost a little sleep over missing on that deal. I would like a p gun myself . and it was a beauty. I learned something from coach while the deal was going down. I will talk with coach later about it.
    Marv White

5. Gregg535

Gregg535 Member

I also recently had dealings on a gun sale with Shooting Coach and things went very smoothly.

Gregg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.