1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A Big Thank You

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by white rattler, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white rattler

white rattler Member

After the Autumn Grand I gave Doug Grey my Perazzi to have it reblued and the wood refinished. I told Doug that I had to have the gun back by the 20th of Dec. Doug jumped at the challenge. Doug sent the wood to Phil Simms and the rest of the gun to Phillip Crenwelge. Phillip went through the gun and reblued it. Nate did his magic on the wood. I got the gun back on the 20th and it is 100% Anyone that knows me knows that I have high expectations. The workmanship is as good as new. Thank you all involved and Merry Christmas. Trevor Dawe.

2. Shawn

Shawn Member

Trevor,
    Merry Christmas. Good shooting in 2013.

Shawn

3. white rattler

white rattler Member

Happy Holidays to all my Alberta shooting friends. Trevor Dawe.

4. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Happy Holidays to you and yours.

I want this present, if you can: A posted picture of your restored gun; love seeing workmanship and we can enjoy vicariously.

Nice to hear about a project that comes out so well.

5. white rattler

white rattler Member

Chango2 i am not good with pictures but all I can say is that the gun looks as good as a new one coming out of the box for the first time. Trevor Dawe

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Send me the pictures and I will post them for you ...Merry Christmas and Happy new Year ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.