1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A big "thank you" from Flagler Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by al391, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al391

al391 TS Member

To all who came to the FTA Summer Chamionships, a big "Thank You." I would like to make a call out to a few people who attended and jumped in to help our volunteers with scoring and the board. Paul Weldon, Delia Sippel, and Ken Steveson. People like you are a credit to our sport. To the FTA board thank you for your vote of confidence in Flagler, a new club which hosted this event. Thank you to Rays Quality Meats for an excellent Sunday evening Dinner.

A special congradulations to Demaine Milbach US Army just home from a tour in Iraq for his win in Sundays 200 singles, non resident (Wisconson) with a 199. Thanks for coming to our shoot.

I know our event had an economic impact on the rubber boot industry. (you had to be there to understand) Events like this which are well supported by our fellow shooters does have an economic impact. In our area the unemployment rate is 14%. Last evening the Flagler BOD approved a $1,000.00 donation from our trap revenue to the Flagler Food Bank. Thanks to all the shooters who made this a success and the donation possible. Thank you from the "Flagler Gun Club" , visit us on the web at flaglergunclub.com Look for future events we will post to TS.com.

2. al391

al391 TS Member

A big

I left out one of the most important participants in our shoot, the cashiering services of Larry and Mrs Larry (sometimes known as Joann) Their professional service is and has been invaluable to our club.

From all of us at Flagler Trap, Thank you.

3. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

A big

Jack, Thanks for the shoot. You threw some of the best targets that I have shot at in Florida. Sorry that I couldn't stay for the whole shoot and thanks for helping me out in that 2nd 100. Don Kerce

4. Art D

Art D Member

A big

As usual Flager was great except for a little Mud, Targets were Great I wish I won the shoot Off,but next time. Thanks for a great shoot. Doreen and I will be at the next

5. shamlin

shamlin Member

A big

I would also like to thank the FTA for allowing the Junior and Sub-Junior shooters to shoot for free. I got to take the entire family because of this incredible youth program the FTA has. Besides a little mud, Flagler did throw some very nice targets. They were very consistent all weekend. The folks that ran the shoot and the club members, and especially the local Scout troop were all extremely nice and helpful. Jack and his crew made everyone feel right at home. We will definantly be going back to attend their future shoots.

6. al391

al391 TS Member

A big

Thank you for the nice comments. We did our best, the next shoot will be even better. We are a member owned club, all our help including the scouts are volunteers.

7. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

A big

Jack,

Who won what? Any scores to be posted?

Eric

8. al391

al391 TS Member

A big

Eric, we will post scores today.

9. al391

al391 TS Member

A big

^

10. al391

al391 TS Member

A big

Thanks Paul, I let them know they did an fantastic job when I returned the warmers on Tuesday.

11. Beretta Blue

Beretta Blue TS Member

12. al391

al391 TS Member

A big

^

13. al391

al391 TS Member

A big

^

14. Beretta Blue

Beretta Blue TS Member