1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A Big Thank You and Props for a Great Guy!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shamlin, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shamlin

shamlin Member

I just got back into trap shooting because my kids wanted to do it. So I quickly found this site 2 months ago to find out all the new happenings in the sport. After getting my guns out of storage, they needed some obvious work. Model 12 needed to have the rib repaired, needed new wood for the 1100 (my son got a whole lot bigger since the age of 9), and the Kreighoff needed a new recoil pad. I was lucky to find Ed Haley (I hope you don't mind me using your name Ed) on this site and he helped me with everything. I sent my guns in to him and had them back in less than a week. Now let me tell you I don't really have anything to compare them to but Ed's work is top notch. He takes the time to really walk you through, gives you tons of information, and answers all your dumb questions to insure you are fitted just right. I wouldn't hesitate to send him anything in the future. Even though we are on opposite sides of the US (me Florida, him Washington), I have found my new gunsmith for this lifetime. Thanks Ed! The Model 12 looks awesome, the wood on the 1100 fit like a glove, and that Gracoil pad on the Kreighoff is just flat out cool! We are all gonna go shoot them tonight!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.