1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A 10 American

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jr.sportingclays, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr.sportingclays

jr.sportingclays Member

A lot of people have different opinions on the gun, I personally really like it, and the simple design of it makes it easy to clean and fix if needed. The people at CSMC are really helpful and stand behind their products. My guess is they will be in production for a long time. I haven't really heard of many of these guns with high round counts, but a group of friends and I put 600 rounds through one in three hours with no issues. In my opinion, one of the best guns for your money, only if I had the money....

JR

2. twotimer

twotimer Member

I own one and love it. If and when they come out with an A-10 trap gun, I'll get it also. Probably got around 5k through it with no problems. Mike

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

A lot of money for an A-10 Trap gun $13,500 I saw the Literature yesterday and that is for an O/U only.

You figure what other guns you could get a combo for and less money.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

4. twotimer

twotimer Member

Gary, I haven't seen anything on a trap gun, only the "Hammer" which is a sporting clays gun. I've heard a dedicated trap gun is in the works. Mike

5. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

The introductory price I paid was a great buy. but now they might have priced them self out of the market.

Love to have a good American gun company around, but Tony is just not my favorite person on the list.

6. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Good company especially if there are any problems with gun,BUT ONLY if you were the original owner/buyer, otherwise they don't stand behind their guns. My personal experience.

7. jr.sportingclays

jr.sportingclays Member

If you email the company, they are very helpful and will answer any of your questions, no need to even call or go to the store anymore.

JR

8. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

Not to disparage Tony, but never rely on the original maker to take care of you high grade gun problems. You must have a gunsmith on call. Sorry, that's just the way it is. I'm buying guns from Tony, but I'm not relying on him to keep them running.

9. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

I've used the A-10 for clays, but prefer my bent stock Browning 525 Sporting. In the field, however, the A-10 is magic. It's balance and swing are superb, and in my opinion, there's no better upland game gun. (that I can afford)

mikepoore_2008_270828.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.