1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

9mm brass FS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by capvan, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capvan

capvan Active Member

0   0   0

Is there any interest in anyone buying 9mm brass? Mixed headstamps, dirty. I'll count out 100, weigh them, fill a flat-rate box and weigh it. That will determine the price. But ONLY if there is some interest. I could tumble it if anyone feels that would be worth a little extra.

I prefer direct email since I don't get on this forum all that often.

Bruce
    KB1IIX@ARRL.net

2. Brad Metcalf

Brad Metcalf TS Member

0   0   0

Tried your e-mail and it was kicked back.

Couple questions here that might generate some interest.

Is it once fired?

How much per hundred?

3. shaner

shaner Member

0   0   0

let me know a price per 1000 and i maybe interested, i could use some , email above

4. capvan

capvan Active Member

0   0   0

Email works fine. Some of you are getting thru, some not. Who knows why. I will answer all private emails...

Price will be by weight, in a USPS flat-rate box. See original post...

Bruce
    kb1iix@arrl.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.