1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

9mm ammo

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by quick2, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quick2

quick2 Member

0   0   0

want to buy 380 and 9mm ammo in bulk if possible.

2. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Keep an eye on ammo online wbesite. They sell in 500 round minimums, and I bought 1000 rounds from them about 3 weeks ago.

3. RLC323

RLC323 Member

0   0   0

You can try gunbot as well, but it has gotten pretty dry lately.

4. MNGuns

MNGuns Member

0   0   0

I can't contribute anything worthy to your search, but I find it almost humorous that just a few years ago people thought one was nuts for reloading .223 and 9mm since it was so cheap and plentiful. Best of luck with your search.

5. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

How things have changed in 60 days. At the end of December we were selling Federal 9mm for 245.00 per case out the door. Just last night on GB a case of Winchester 9mm FMJ went for 765.00

6. RLC323

RLC323 Member

0   0   0

Armslist in your local area has been a place to find people flipping ammo for profit if you are in dire need. I have not seen any bargains there. I did see a fellow about 50 miles from me wanting to trade new Fed .380 straight up for any 9mm, a good deal if I had been going that direction.

The local WalMart here was getting in some 9mm on occasion but the last couple trips the cupboard has been bare.

I have a buddy who shoots single stack .45 competition and after the 2008 panic relaxed he laid in a massive supply of components. I was still in the reloading supply business and helped him out with some decent bulk prices. I don't shoot .45 but I do have 9mm and .380 and he told me then to stock up or start loading if I wanted to shoot in the future. I did not think he was that smart of a fellow until now.

7. Bill T

Bill T Active Member

0   0   0

This is really not the time to be stocking up on bulk ammo in any caliber. Prices are too high, because every sheep has the same idea who is running for financial slaughter. .223 is ridiculous in price. I've seen it for as much as $400.00 for 300 rounds. You could buy 1,000 rounds for that all day before all of this madness started. This reminds me of silver. When the stuff was $16.00 an ounce just 3 years ago, no one wanted it. Now they're jumping up and down for it at $28.00. Never run with the sheep!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.