1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

99 patch?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blkcloud, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

Has anyone ever seen a 99 patch? My daughter (she is 14) missed the first target at competition the other day then ran the next 99.. She was tickled pink as were we.. she kept saying she wanted a 99 patch for her vest.. have any of you ever seen one.. I thought if so i would get her one as a joke.. thanks!

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Many years ago, the president of our gun club and I ... spent the whole year shooting 99s, and couldn't break a 100 straight.

It became a joke at the club and for my birthday ... my son found someone to embroider a cap with "99 Club" on it!

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Should have had her shoot one more, for a "Polish 100".

HM

4. MB Murphy

MB Murphy TS Member

In Anaconda, MT they have a '99' trophy. It is a Pheasant leg and foot mounted on a nice walnut plank with a brass plack that says "Roosters Salute" - 99X100, Anaconda Trap Club. Note: The rooster foot is proudly displaying the long middle digit in the upright position, thus the "Salute". Pretty nice. I earned one in a Zone Shoot there. Murph

5. 2 Labs

2 Labs TS Member

I took a Federal 50 patch to the embroidery shop in town.Lady removed the # 50 and stitched in the #99.Looks like factory and cost me 5 bucks.

6. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Could always get a tee shirt that reads, I shot a 99x100 and all I got was this (waht ever you want to print here) tee shirt!

7. Go Fish

Go Fish Member

Never had a "99" patch but at one time I had a ! Straight Patch. Don't know what happened to it.

ED

8. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Oh, straight 100 patches are so easy to come by. Mot clubs have 'em stashed away and forgotton...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.