1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

95 X 100 for my son and I

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rookie tim, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rookie tim

rookie tim TS Member

My son Brandt and I went out to the gun club to shoot some practice rounds tonight. We shot 4 rounds total, 3 rounds were shot by Brandt who is 9 yrs. old and 1 round by me. He shot a 23,24,23, and I shot a 25 for a total of 95 X 100. Dad was pretty proud of his son.

2. ink ball

ink ball Member

A NINE year old breaking 70 out of 75??? That's outstanding! Keep him interested, Dad!...you might have a future Olympian on your hands!

Nice job on yoru 25, too, by the way!

3. rookie tim

rookie tim TS Member

I don't know about olypian, but it sure is fun watching him improve. A week ago his highest score had been an 18. Last Sunday he topped the 18 with a 19 and a 20. If it were up to him we would shoot three or four rounds every day.
    Tim

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Congratulations Brandt.

Ink Ball ... unless he learns International Trap he wont be an Olympian Hopeful.

5. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

What kind of gun does Brandt shoot?

6. ink ball

ink ball Member

Newbius - - Do your friends call you "wet blanket"?

7. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Sometimes but this time they would call me truthful.

8. rookie tim

rookie tim TS Member

He just started shooting a Browning 2000 auto that has the stock shortened. He had been shooting a Stoeger Condor 20 ga. youth model. A very nice gentlemen, that we met at a trap shoot last weekend, is letting him shoot the Browning 2000. He sent the gun home with us and told us to bring it back when Brandt is done shooting it. I need to give him a call tonight and give him a report on Brandt's shooting, and also thank him again!
    Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.