1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

9410 LNIB F/S or possable trade

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by coloradoEMT911, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coloradoEMT911

coloradoEMT911 Member

0   0   0

I have a Like New with original box Winchester 9410 .420 shot gun this was one of the very first one of these that came out I had to have one as with alto of things has been a safe queen and I would rather have some things right now I am asking $1000 obo possible trade for certain AR-15 guns or uppers, high quality archery hunting set up, Trjicon Acog, high end varmint/tactical scope, 28 ga o/u or semi auto, Saiga 12 ga, .22 lr pistol, or others maybe. I am located near Brighton Colorado local would be great but will ship and split actual shipping cost. email me at email above

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. coloradoEMT911

coloradoEMT911 Member

0   0   0

Also would consider Youth or Ladies model 12ga not 20ga must be 12 ga

Thanks
    RJ

3. Bill Hom

Bill Hom TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

What did you have in mind for an archery hunting set up ? Have several. Bill Hom 530.342.4147 Thank you

4. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

We have a Remington 1100 Sport in 28 ga. that is new in the box except for a small chip on the bottom of the stock by the pad. Book value on yopur 9410 is $850.00. $800.00 without choke tubes.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.