1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

94 YEAR OLD MAN AND 59 YEAR OLD WOMAN HAVE A BABY!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Gold Medal, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gold Medal

Gold Medal Member

Ramajit Raghav 94, of Barcroft India claims to have fathered a son with his 59 year old wife. This being reported by the fish-wrapper National Enquirer.

Which leads me to this;

Clem, an 81 year old man went to his doctor for a routine examination. The doctor knew the man had recently married a 20 year old woman.

The doctor asked him how the marriage was going. The man replied just fine and that he had gotten his wife pregnant.

The doctor said let me tell you a story another patient I have told me before you start bragging.

The second patient was out walking around his property. He needed a cane to walk but was still mobile. On the backside of his property he noticed a huge beaver dam in his creek. On top of the dam sat one of the biggest beavers he had ever seen.

Feeling frustrated about his creek being dammed up the man raised his cane, took aim at the beaver, and yelled "bang." To his surprise the beaver fell over dead.

Now, what do you supposed really happened said the doctor.

Clem replied well someone else had to shoot that beaver.

The doctor said that`s what I`m telling you Clem.

(Somebody tell Ramajit.)

2. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

I can understand a 59 year old woman having a baby, but I can't figure out how the man would, no matter how old he is.

3. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Old joke: A 90yo man goes to his Doctor and says he just got married to a 25yo hottie. The Dr. says "Be careful sex can be fatal" the old man says "So what, if she dies, she dies."

Eric

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

My grandfather was re marrying at 94 and I asked him why? He said he was not through having sex LOL. True story. Yep, she got all his money but he died happy

5. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Absolutely unbelievable! Imagine having sex with a 59 year old woman...

6. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

kicc You are very,very STUPID

jpark

7. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Everyone needs to remember the old saying . . .

"Just because there is snow on the roof, doesn't mean there isn't a fire in the furnace."

Maybe that applies in this case, metaphorically of course.

John

8. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Gosh, Jpark, your clever retort has left me speechless! Spend a lot of time on that one, did you?

If you're that thin-skinned, maybe you should refrain from reading threads that could potentially offend you.

BTW, you aren't around 59, are you?

9. shadow

shadow Active Member

Sounds to me like someone had it in for him !!!!

10. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

I see the old pervert Hefner is getting married again. Today, his bride-to-be said she wasn't interested in having kids. I guess she's just planning for an early retirement.

11. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

I believe it was the late Strom Thurmond, who after being asked why he married such a young woman, replied,....I'd rather smell perfume than linament.

Best New Year wishes......Gerald

12. dverna

dverna Active Member

Hefner screwed up. If you want to keep have sex with a young lady like that, and you are three times her age, you DO NOT marry her. Once married she can and will say 'NO WAY buster!"

Without the "benefits of marriage" she knows her rich man will find someone else if she says no; and there is nothing she can do about it.

If she was smart, she would have a kid or two and keep the gravy train rolling after the divorce.

Don Verna

13. twotimer

twotimer Member

I wonder what the chances are the Hef has a pre-nup? Mike

14. Hawkeye Kid

Hawkeye Kid TS Member

I think she was 52 years old

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

joke with old guys young wife pregnant and doctor shooting ducks with a cane