1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

92 yr old vet still can shoot

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

A 92 year old WWll veteran shot & killed a 24 yr old intruder with his 22 pistol. Don't mess with vets, especially in Kentucky. They can shoot straight in their sleep.

Phil Berkowitz

2. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

If this is the one I heard on the news, the old man was waiting for him. The crook was in the basement and when he opened the door..... WHAM.

He said.. wasn't much different than shooti'n a worthless groundhog.

Judge Roy Bean justice for sure.

Regards....

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Good for him. Break into another mans home, well, you get what you have coming. In this case, a bullet. Through out history a man's home is his castle. You best be invited in or ask permission. Today, it called the castle doctrine.

4. Russ-in-Pa

Russ-in-Pa Well-Known Member

Don't mess with the old guys.

5. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

He said -am I supposed to make a call & wait for the police, while some thug shoots me in the head.

Phil Berkowitz

6. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Sometime the cops can get there and sometimes your on your own. I have had to wait up to 45 min in the dark waiting for the cops to help me with spotlighters.

A guy saw two men brake in his shed stealing his tools. He called 911 nad the lady said all the officers are tied up on other things. OK then just send two ambulances. Whyshe asked? Because I'm going out and shoot those two and hung up. Within 3 min the cops showed up. One officer said I thought you shot those two. The home owner said I thought you all were tied up with other things. The cop wasn't happy at all. TOUGH.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.