1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

90t

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Matthew Moser, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthew Moser

Matthew Moser TS Member

if anyone has shot a 90t or owns one, tell me what you think about it. like, how's the recoil, weight, and if it shoots high and how much. (the low rib version)

Thanks, Jacob Moser

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

A $10,000 dollar trap gun

Only you can get it for much less

regards from Iowa

Gene

3. oddlott

oddlott Member

I shot a 90-T for about 6 years and only put away for a Silver Seitz.

Dennis

4. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

i bought a low rib last winter the older 750 bore smokes targets balanced perfect i have the comb as high as it goes and it shoots well over 100% pattern doesnt start till about 15in above aiming point ive had berettas 1100s an xt and a superx in the last 4 yrs and i have gotta say the 90t is the best feeling and the fact that i got my first punch ever with it this yr and now on 25yd at end of season made me like it even more

5. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

The quality of the 90-T is absolutely fantastic. I could not shoot mine well as it shot too flat for me. It broke targets better from 27 yd line than any gun I've ever shot.

hubcap

6. Old 870

Old 870 TS Member

The only problem some have with the 90T is they are a little heavier than some of your other guns. For me that is what I like and the weight is balanced well. And like hubcap said, my low rib by .750 bore low rib is crusher from 27 and beyond. And what recoil???

Brian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.