1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

90T - STOLEN TODAY

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Crow Valley, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crow Valley

Crow Valley TS Member

Just had Stolen Today 2/26/00 90T Serial #ST00792 34" Barrel, low rib, adjustable comb. Stolen at the University of Wyoming Collegiate Shoot held at the Cheyenee Municipal Trap Club. The gun was taken from within the club house out of a gun rack while the Wyoming Shooter was shooting doubles. Please keep your eyes open and Thanks for any Help!!

2. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

This is where caning and cutting off a hand comes in useful...

Jay

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Thats a shame when even at the shoots the thieves are lurking. I guess there was no chance it was an accident as i have seen that happen?

Matt

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I would call Kolar and Doug Braker and leave the serial#. If it ever needs repaired, one of them will probably be doing the repairs.

ss

5. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Is that the same club where a relative of Phil Kiner's gun was stolen last year?

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Get a rope.

That's reprehensible.

HM

7. Crow Valley

Crow Valley TS Member

This was the Cheyenne Municipal Shooting Club and yes this is where Phil Kiner does shoot. I do not know anything about his relation's stolen gun. Just hope this is a college prank for there is a lot of rivalery between Wyoming & Colorado.

8. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

If this is the 2nd. stolen gun from this club like someone mentioned, then this club needs a surveillance camera pointing at the gun racks

9. grntitan

Thats why my gun is locked up when not being used. People are too trusting for this day and age. Some of the clubs i go to have racks of guns sitting all day unwatched. I'm suprised it doesn't happen more frequently. As i said before, its a shame but it is what it is these days. Hope it is just a poor choice of a college prank.

Matt

10. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Another example of our biggest national deficit - the deficit of personal character.....
    Sorry to hear. Hope you somehow get it back.
    Mike

11. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Well, for sure it's a felony.

If the catch the SOB, I certainly hope he gets slammed. Once you get one of these felonies, the only way that person could own a gun is by stealing.

Maybe we need more video cameras to catch the SOB's.

IMHO.

Whiz

12. grntitan

Guys---There is an updated thead on this. He got his gun back and they caught the SOB. Find that thread there is plenty of good reading there along with the usual arguements from all the Supreme Court Judges that post on TS.COM. LOL Did you know i'm one??? LOL

Matt

13. whiz white

There were TWO 90-T's stolen.

I don't rmember this one about hte Cheyenne one, and I would have remembered because Cheyenne is not far from me and I have shot there.

WPT has his stolen, and I was aware of that thread.

Regardless, is doesn't really matter if this is bourhg up again, anyway. I bring to the forefront the fact that these kinds of this do happen, and that a club could be proactive.

A security camera makes folks "honest."

WW

14. grntitan

I apologize Whiz. I meant no insult to you for what i posted. Just wanted to let you know there was an additional thread by this young shooter. The other 90T thread is just a few below this one. It was Cheyenne where is was stolen. The other thread was started by the same fellow just updating us. You may keep it fresh if you so choose. I was not aware nor did i see another 90T stolen. I know its the same place Phil Kiners was stolen.

Matt

15. whiz white

I qwasn't insulted in the least - no apology necessary.

I did go back and saw the date of this first post was 2/26, so if this is the same gun that was stolen earlier, now I'm really confused... but I get that way occasionally.

Thanks, anyway, Matt - you're OK!

Cheyenne Trap CLub is Phil's home, yes.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.