1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

90T release trigger

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Brad*90T, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Brad*90T

Brad*90T Member

Where can I find a release hook for a remington 90T? I have a pull trigger now, do I need a complete assembly or just the hook

Brad

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Contact Doug Braker, I believe he may be making the parts. I bought a 90T with a pull and release and dont use the release. It is a simple deal to switch out but I dont think a hook like mine will work on a factory trigger unless you have the other part, not sure? The option of trading the trigger assy with someone who hase the release pull trigger would work but in my case my trigger is the best I have ever pulled and dont want to risk it. Good Luck, I think Doug is the way to go

3. 9point3

9point3 Well-Known Member

You need a hammer with the lug on it as well as a hook. Contact Doug Braker as he is the man!

4. Brad*90T

Brad*90T Member

Thanks guys, I will call Doug and see what he has. He updated it back in the spring, and you all are right he is the MAN on these guns.

Brad