1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

90t poi

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by s.b., Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s.b.

s.b. TS Member

Aney know what the poi on a low rib 34in single is. 90t fulllll ck thank you

2. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Yep.

3. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

My 90T, one of the earlier guns, with a straight stock, shoots 60/40. It's 34 inch. Darrell

4. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

thats funny- we just checked one last saturday--the above post are correct 60% at best!! i think the comb "up" equation is for every 1/8" = 4" at the rock when shooting at the 16yd line (30yd shot) correct me if i'm wrong?

5. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

one more thing- just for the heck of it- we put a bore light in the 90t low rib, comb flat- at 23 feet, the red borelight was barely 1/2" hi above what we were aiming at! do the math on 30yds equaling what the poi wud be?
    ps - why 23'- becuase thats the width of my gunroom!
    my 301 which is 100% hi , measured 5" on the same spot

6. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

HOW MUCH IS MOVE THE COMB UP A LITTLE BIT 1----2----3---- SPACERS ? PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW HIGH SHOULD IT SHOOT ON PAPER @ 35YDS

P.L.KELLEY

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

PLK- How high the gun should be set to shoot at 35 yards depends on how you shoot the gun.

Pat Ireland

8. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

If your 90-T has a factory adjustable stock, there should be a couple of set screws in the upper hardware. The diameter and thread is 10-32. This means for one full turn on each screw, the comb can be adjusted 1/32". No need for a zillion different in thickness spacers.

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.