1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

90T (Like New) F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by too fast, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. too fast

too fast TS Member

0   0   0

90T manufactured by Kolar and marketed under the Remington trademark. This gun has all updates done and has just recently been reblued and the receiver nickled, when Money Maker put the high rib on the gun. Non-adjustable rib, 34" ported barrel, adjustable comb and adjustable length of pull. Custom butt stock. This gun is a great shooter. $1950 or close. Gun in No. Ca. Cell 916-599-3314. Thanks, Jim. SALE FELL THROUGH THE GUY TURNED OUT TO BE A FLAKE.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Too Fast. Did you make yourgun vise? or buy it like that. I have a similar one, but yours is a whole lot nicer. And since you are good iwth pics, how about taking a pic of the vice standing alone for ao couple of angles so we can see how to make one.

Thanks. Jack

3. The Stive

The Stive Member

0   0   0

Nice gun. I just do not need another gun. Darn!! John

4. too fast

too fast TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Jack for your coment about posting picture. I'll pass it along to my wife as she had problems getting the first pictures posted but this gun went prety easy for her. No I didn't make the gun vise, my brother had it laying around and gave it to me. Don't know where he got it but I really like it. I't would be very complicated to make as it is quite detailed.
    If you really want pictures send me your E-Mail and I'll see if she can E-Mail you some direct. Thanks Jim

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Why not put the photos of the vise on here for all of us. I am interested and I bet a lot of others are too. Nice gun by the way.

6. too fast

too fast TS Member

0   0   0

Vern I think your right on. Your's looks like a newer model but very similar. Sure Jack will be happy to know what brandit is. Thanks Jim

7. too fast

too fast TS Member

0   0   0

Tom I will E-Mail thje original photos later they might be clearer. Let me know when you get them. Thanks Jim

8. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Thanks you guys. I really appreciate it.

9. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

0   0   0

point of impact? looks like it will shoot pretty high. nice looking gun

10. too fast

too fast TS Member

0   0   0

Eatingclays the gun shoots about 70% for me the way I have it adjusted. Adjustable butt stock and comb. Hope this helps. Jim

11. al3526

al3526 TS Member

0   0   0

is the cast neutral enough for lefty? thanks al

12. too fast

too fast TS Member

0   0   0

Al don't think you would have a problem shooting this gun. Thanks Jim

13. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have seen the gun in person and up close. It is beautiful condition.
    You can buy it with confidence.
    Doug

14. too fast

too fast TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Doug believe gun is sold pending receipt of money order fron Ron in Wa. As you might expect I had 2 buyers for the gun today. Isn't that the way it goes. Thanks again Doug will keep everyone posted on sale. Jim

15. too fast

too fast TS Member

0   0   0

GUN IS FOR SALE AGAIN. Ran into a real "Bull Shi't" artist that did eveything except what he said he was going to do and buy the gun. But I do know his life story and had lots of promises and excusesses why he didn't call when he was supose to and why he didn't send his FFL when he was suppose to. Pisses you off after having another local buyer that wanted the gun. By the way his name is Ron Shackelford and he lives in Wa. state.
    Lets get it "SOLD" it's a great gun. Thanks Jim

16. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

0   0   0

If you would be interested in a trade for a low-rib 90-T, like new. Please send me a note. This is just what I've been looking to do to mine.

Matt Nicol

17. too fast

too fast TS Member

0   0   0

Matt think the gun is sold to Ralph pending receipt of his check. If sale falls thru I'll get back to you, but I also like the Money Maker rib. Thanks for the interest. Jim

18. too fast

too fast TS Member

0   0   0

Got Ralph's check in todays mail. GUN SOLD thanks Ralph good buy, gun will ship tomarrow. Nice dealing with you. Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.