1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

90T info needed

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hilltopper, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hilltopper

hilltopper TS Member

Anyone out there know where I can download or print a parts diagram of a Remington 90T? Also where I can buy parts other than Kolar?

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I'm sure that Doug Braker would also be of some assisitance.

ec90t

3. Finprof

Finprof TS Member

If you go to the Remington website, you can request an owners manual to be sent to you. I did and they sent me a copy iof the owners manual with an exploded view of the gun for parts description. It was an original owners manual that Remington sent to me, not a photocopy. I bought my 90-T new but had misplaced the owners manual. For my 3200 they sent a photocopy.

4. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

You can still have your 90T repaired at the Remington Factory (3200's too). They have parts (they had extra barels but I think they are now all gone. They will completely re-finnish your gun with the original factory finnish. No they do not send your gun out (although they do send out some guns for warrenty work).

5. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

You can still have your 90T repaired at the Remington Factory (3200's too). They have parts (they had extra barels but I think they are now all gone. They will completely re-finnish your gun with the original factory finnish. No they do not send your gun out (although they do send out some guns for warrenty work).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.