1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

90T HPAR 1 of 25 100% High Rib

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by captain, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captain

captain TS Member

0   0   0

I have a very nice 90T HPAR for sale. This gun has one of the 25 ribs built by Kolar that will adjust to 100% POI. The gun has had all the factory updates done and recently serviced by Doug Braker.Very nice piece of wood. It has the normal 90T bluing wear on reciever. The 34" barell is a fixed full choke.Pull trigger. It is ported and was that way when I bought it. I'm not sure what style it is but is single row, angled and very nicely done. Adjustable comb and butt plate with Kick-Eez pad. Very tight, soft shooter and crushes targets. $3000.00. Email for more info and pictures. Thanks

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Ray is a very honest seller. I have done business with him and would again

3. captain

captain TS Member

0   0   0

4. captain

captain TS Member

0   0   0

pics. all sent. Still for sale

5. captain