1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

90T High rib case?????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ultramag338, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

Who makes a good one? 34in high rib. I need one. Your input will help. Doesn't have to fly. Thanks Corey

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Boyd Cases ... see link above. There are a couple of threads about them. Bill Malcolm

3. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I use a Browning BT99 case, slightly modified; to hold my 90Ts (Hi and Low), BT99s, Superposed, Citoris, etc... I own two cases and either one can handle any of the above guns...

The modification was to shave the block heights and chisel a wider trough for a wider underlug... this allowed me to use the cases to hold a O/U and/or taller rib and the wider lugs of guns other than the BTs... 30 min. modification...

Plus there are plenty of $100 BT cases out there in great shape...

for your consideration,

Jay

4. MAL-53

MAL-53 Member

Check out a Caesar Guerini 34"case listed on their site for 120.00 that should work, decent case for the money.

5. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Buy The C.Guerini Case--Nice Case --Price is Right--Does NOT Weigh A TON!!!! Joe W.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.