1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

90T Fact or FICTION?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by buck3200, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buck3200

buck3200 Well-Known Member

I've heard from independant sources for more than a few years now that Kolar made 25 HPARs with a rib that adjusts to 100% POI.I even thought that I had just purchased one.(100% Happy with gun,and if this is a figment of someone's imagination,the seller is having shared visions with people on the other side of the country) What's the REAL DEAL and any details on rib adjustment can be repeated for the 99th time if ya don't mind. THANX IN ADVANCE Gentlemen.

2. John Browning

John Browning TS Member

I did see a 90T at the Dixie Grand with an extra high rib. I shot a high rib and this one was about a quarter of an inch higher at the back, so it probably would shot higher. I would think all you need to do is have a machine shop copy your rib with .25 or figure out what you need, added on the back and you could get it to shoot 100% high. Good Luck John

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

There was actually one of those ribs that sold on this site about 6 months ago. The ribs are real and very few were made.

ss

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

There were no 90-Ts sold with the higher shooting rib. The 25 or so higher shooting ribs wwere an aftermarket purchase.

The rib had a .100" step at the rear and was .050" shorter at the front.

5. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

They made 3 ribs for the 90-T Std Flat rib, stepped rib and a Max Hi Rib I had the latter rib on my 90-T. Bill Webb ended up with the 90-t and swapped the extra high rib off for lower rib.

You can check w/Kolar on this. There were only a few of them made. I was told how mnay but it has slipped my mind. That was a few years ago.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

6. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Gary,

There were only two ribs available, the std adjustable and the one I mentioned above.

The Kolar gun had several different rib heihgts.

Doug

7. Rich V.

Rich V. Member

I have one of those special 90T ribs it's just as Doug described. Someone along the way changed the white front bead to red. Never used it, don't plan to, so if someone is interested I'll sell it for $200 shipped. Use the above e-mail for communication.

Rich V...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.