1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$900 Away from my goal HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Trap200, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap200

Trap200 TS Member

209-781-5141

Dear Supporter,
    My name is Andrew Kinder, I am a 15 year old SCTP Trap shooter
    In just 3 short years I have found a passion for the sport and have become highly competitive in the Varsity Division. In this short time I have earned my 25, 50, 75, and 100 straight targets I have won several competitions this year. I am the youngest on my squad "The Rookie" It was a challenge to just make this squad and then to win too was a like a dream come true.
    This competition will make me eligible for a college scholarship.
    I will not be able to do this without your help! The expenses are just a little to much for my parents to manage at this time. Before you ask I will tell you, I did not choose this sport it chose me. A family member begged my parents to let me try it offering to pay for ALL the expenses. Well needless to say that did not happen but, it was to late, I had already made a mark on this sport and it became a true passion and a real opportunity for me.

I am asking my friends, neighbors and supporters for help, Any and all donations will be GREATLY appreciated.
    Thank you for you time and support,
    Sincerely,
    Andrew Kinder

I have mowed lawns,chopped wood, I am currently selling raffle tickets to help pay for this, I live in a small community and fear that even with the tickets I have sold I still will not make my goal
    So I am asking everyone for help either buying tickets, or just a flat donation.
    I have set up an account to put this money in and any money left over in the end will be turned over to my trap team to fund the next kid that may find their selves in my position
    If you need help validating I am who I say I am please feel free to go to www.ledger-dispatch.com type my name in the search and you will see.

2. Trap200

Trap200 TS Member

I am going to go ahead and add my mailing address to this thread, I am having a hard time keeping all the PM's straight. If you care to donate to my cause this will make it easier for everyone I will not mention names for donations if you do not want me to just say so. I will keep it private otherwise, Otherwise I do like to respond and shout out to those that support me. Any and all donations are greatly appreciated :)

Andrew Kinder
    300 Sutter Hill Rd.
    Sutter Creek, Ca 95685

Raffle tickets are still $5.00 and I will be happy to put all the info needed on your tickets if you care to be put there as well
    I thank everyone for the help!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.