1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

90-T

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ILClaysshooter01, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILClaysshooter01

ILClaysshooter01 Member

Just picked up a Remington 90-T and wanted to know what type of tool is needed to remove the stock. It looks like Remington may have supplied a tool with a new gun.

2. kolar1000

kolar1000 TS Member

My Kolar TS stock wrench works on my 90T. Just find someone with a Kolar and borrow theirs. Hope this helps.

3. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

A long 3/16" allen t-handle.

4. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

The following informative 90-T screw/wrench sizes were provided in a post by Mr. Braker last November...

The hex bolt in the stock takes a 3/16" wrench.

The smaller wrench for the trigger housing and adjustable stocks is 3/32".

The wrench size for the forend shoe, pivot screw of the adjustable rib, and the rear trigger guard screw is 5/64".

The size for the out-of-battery screw in the trigger housing is 1/16".

The smallest wrench needed is .050". This is needed for all of the small 4-40 set screws.

5. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I bought a pair of Bondhus long handled hex driver/wrenches... available at many popular hardware locations...

Jay

6. illtrap1

illtrap1 Member

I have a stock wrench for a 90 T,I don't own one.Give me your address I will ship it to you You pay me the shipping I don't need it have plenty of tools,Dan

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

The long screwdriver type handle that Remington sent with these guns is not real effective if the stock bolt is tight. I would just go to harbor frieght or ?? and buy a long T handle hex wrench. Also I remember reading an article by Doug about how it can break off in the stock leaving you a difficult repair

8. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

The Remington wrench would not break. The wrenches I was referring to were the ones with the "ball" on the end. If your wrench has one, grind the ball portion off so you do not have to send me your rec/stock to dig the ball out of the screw socket.

Doug

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Thx Doug for the clarification. Great to have you as a resource

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.