1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

90-T question ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by michmoe, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

I just purchased a Remington 90-T and was wondering if someone could tell me how many years they were produced and why Kolar quit making them for Remington?The gun seems to point as nicely as my Perazzi and the trigger is really crisp and clean.Seems a shame that they are no longer made as it is a pretty nice gun.Anybody have any knowledge of these guns? Thanks...Hugo "Moe" Rinke

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Gun Dr will likely post a response. He worked at Kolar and was their 90T expert and still is the go to on 90T questions and repairs.

3. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

The GunDr is the expert, but I'll throw out the little that I know... according to the Remington website - dates of manufacturer were approx. 1991-97. Taking a tour of Kolar Arms, I was told at Kolar that the demise of the 90T was a combination of price point and change of direction from Remington leadership...

I have owned a later-manufactured fixed rib (#3000+) for a couple of years and am anxiously awaiting the return delivery of my recently acquired HPAR (#2800+). Doug Braker, as we speak, is tuning up the gun with fresh springs, updating the forend iron, refreshing the locking bolt and replacing the existing recoil pad...

I prefer the heavier gun and a 90T has served me well. Congratulations on your acquisition... shoot it well!

regards,

Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.