1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

90-T Question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ILClaysshooter01, Aug 16, 2013.

1. ILClaysshooter01

ILClaysshooter01 Member

Occasionally when I open and close the gun the trigger will not cock. I have to open and close again. This does not happen very often. Do you think the gun just needs a good cleaning or is there some other issues I should be looking at. To clean the gun do you just remove the side plates? I have had the trigger out and that seems to be clean and in good condition.

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Could be you aren't breaking the gun all the way open.

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Call Doug Braker, the 90-T man.

4. djcuda

djcuda Member

I had this same problem.The e clips in the trigger broke and were floating around where they should not.Also does your gun have the fore end update?If not this could also be the source of your problem.I hope this helps.
    Dave

5. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

At an event last year one of my original (decorative-type) horseshoe retaining clips broke and lodged inside in such away I could not break open the gun. Thank goodness I had my back-up.

I could not figure it out and ran up to Kolar for a quick fix (3hr trip), since replaced all retaining clips with current, albeit functional-looking ones!

If you have the original horseshoe-style clips... I am to understand they are actually very brittle - replace them...

Jay