1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

90-T original sales documents and build sheet

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by plux001, Jul 23, 2013.

1. plux001

plux001 Member

There has been some recent discussion as to how the 90-T's left the factory. I happen to have the factory ads, literature and order form, and am going to try and attach it here. It will answer most of the questions often raised in the "for sale" section. I have promised my original documents to another, but have saved the scans in hi-res for anyone who wants same. Just PM me with your email and I'll send it out.

Paul

2. plux001

plux001 Member

3. plux001

plux001 Member

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Man, you really could have gone hog wild adding options to one of those couldn't you?

Interesting to see a left hand top lever option. Never seen one for sale used that had that, must not have been a popular option. Put the 90T in a very small minority of guns for which that was an option.

5. diesel001

diesel001 Member

fsguns@quadro.net thanks Frank

6. RLC323

RLC323 Member

Very nice, thanks for posting!

7. Patrick Haskins

Patrick Haskins Member

I shoot with a friend who has the left hand top lever on his. They estimate fewer than 50 were made.
    Pat

8. Star4Ever

Star4Ever Member

Much thanks for those images! Art

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I had a brand new HRAP and sold it ... The gun had 50 shots fired in it, I fired them ... Been kicking myself ever since ... Oh well, next time ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. plux001

plux001 Member

I think I've taken care of everyone (so far) except Gabe, who needs to PM an email. If you've requested hi-res copies and don't receive them within the next few minutes, please re-request....I had a bunch.

You can see from the factory lit that the bore was .750, but more curious was the choke....030. Doug Braker explained to me that the earlier guns were not as tight as the later ones....interesting.

Paul

11. Schoolcop

Schoolcop Active Member

Pm sent. Thanks, Randy

12. Avatar

An impressive number of options.

13. plux001

plux001 Member

I think I'm current with all requests. There was a bunch (again), so if I missed someone, please send a reminder PM.

I will be gone until Sunday at the Eastern Zone ATA shoot. Just PM me and I'll "fill the orders" when I return.

Good shooting.

Paul

14. rawhohusaglocol

rawhohusaglocol Member

Paul, real nice stuff! My email address is: jdcalabro@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

15. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

Got mine... thanks Paul. Dale

16. spcltrap90t

spcltrap90t Member

would like the scans e-mail denny1965@centurylink.net thank you

17. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

something to add with my 1994 Remmy Catalogue... pm sent this AM,

Jay

18. bear1352

bear1352 TS Member

please email the scans. email is gcraig59@hotmail.com thanks

19. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

pm sent, thx paul

20. plux001

plux001 Member

Wow...came home to over 100 requests. Just finished the last of them. If you have not received your copies, PLEASE re-request them. Odds of me getting everything right are rather slim. Only request left that did not include an email address was from "Abbielew", so PM me your email....

I have had several of the emails bounce back, no doubt because of the size of attachments (6 MB+). I am trying to email each person affected so you can get me an alternate email.

As a side note, for those of you who have not shot at Elysburg, PA, you need to put the place on your bucket list. Living as close as I do to Cardinal, I don't often venture out of state. But my youngest son wanted to take a short trapshooting vacation, so off we went. Elysburg is set in the mountains, with two banks of traps. An "upper row", and a row in the valley. I shot in the upper row, looking out into the mountains and down in the valley of lower banks. Quite a picture...a very special place. On top of that, the people we met at the shoot could not have been kinder. All this made for a great week.

Paul