1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

#9 Shot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trinketshooter, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

Does anyone know where I can buy some good quality shot, such as STS,Lawrence, or West Coast, at a fair price within 150 miles of Omaha, Nebraska? I am running low, and don't want to pay the criminal prices that places like Bass Pro($59)charge. I normally buy from Guns Unlimited but they have nothing but 7.5 right now. Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Neil Swenson

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Try Crows shooting supply Located in Brooklyn Iowa. 641 522-5821

3. rookie tim

rookie tim TS Member

Scheels Sports in Sioux Falls, SD. Last I looked it was $43.00 for Rem STS. It might be less now, I bought a bag of #8 West Coast at Sportsmans Warehouse yesterday in Sioux Falls for $39.00. I did not make it to the Scheels store. The Scheels store usually carries the Rem. STS #9 shot.
    Hope this helps,
    Tim

4. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Tim: I know I have a couple of bags of 8 1/2 and/or 9/s I would sell you for $25.00 per bag plus actual shipping from 61520. I'll look tomorrow to see exactly what I have. If your interested let me know. This is factory new hard shot, never been wet or damp, but a few years old due to health problems and no shooting.

5. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Neil, Lawrence will ship you 2 bags of shot and some collectible patches and pins for $80 including shipping. Not the cheapest price anywhere, but not too bad for a DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR price. Click on the link above. .....Rick

6. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

3dram8, beat me to tell you the same thing. Not a bad deal delivered to your door. They will only do 2 bags to the same address. I got some friends to order some other bags for me. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

7. Dave P

8. Dave P

I had received a pm from a "buyer" shortly after my 9/1 post saying they would take all the shot I had. I contacted the "buyer " a few days later with exactly what I had and committed to him. To date no money, no contact. I was wondering how long one should expect to wait. A reminder and question was sent 9/10. Does anyone know how to set up the feature for Comcast that notifies you when a e-mail has been opened? I can't find the procedure if there is one.

9. Dave P

10. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Neil,<br>
    I have a few bags of Eagle 8.5 NEW here in Omaha, if that will do. When I called around on Friday, Scheels in Omaha had only 2 bags of STS 9s and didn't know if a customer was coming back for them. Sounds like GU is not going to buy any lead for a little while until the price stablizes. Grunt forgot to tell you that Crow (according to Steve and Brenda) is 200 miles one way and doesn't sell to you unless you have a resale Nebraska number. I will be at Bellevue Rod and Gun club for the WASP shoot on Sunday. 402-541-2157 $34.99 plus tax per bag. Omaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.