1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

9 mm ammo for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by claybrdr, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

No longer shooting USPSA and no longer need this ammo. I generally shot reloads but always had a few hundred factory rounds available. I have 4 boxes of 50 rounds each of Winchester 115 gr RN ammo. $120 plus $12 shipping via FedX to lower 48. Not for sale where illegal or a PITA.

Disregard the HP ammo pictured. It is not included and is some Speer Gold Dot stuff I bought at a gun show years ago before I started loading the 9mm. Was going to sell some of that but decided to keep it for SD.
    [​IMG]

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

So $30/box for Winchester White Box 9mm? Wow

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

LOL. Amazing.

-Gary

4. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

0   0   0

That takes balls!

5. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I bid $80.00... YOU pay shipping.

[​IMG]

6. BryanF

BryanF Active Member

0   0   0

claybrdr,how dare you ask less than market price! I saw the same white box last weekend for $40 a box. Didn't see any sell, but that was the asking price.

Bryanf

7. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Glad to see GREEDY SCALPERS made it here. You can leave now!

8. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

0   0   0

II know I should feel bad for anybody that is forced to pay that kind of price for ammo, but it surely does bring a grin to my old wrinkled face when I look at the gazillion 9mm cases I have, along with my Lee 120gr mold and the 100 pounds of lead I've been hanging on to for years.

Now, if I could just find an alternative for primers...

9. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

0   0   0

I have some once fired primers I can sell you guys CHEAP !!

10. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

If I'd only taken these to the Roanoke gun show Sunday I could have avoided offending your delicate sensibilities since they would have been sold.

Sorry to have been the first to overprice anything here!

11. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

0   0   0

in odays world thats a fair price but fortunately for me I have plenty at the old cheap prices ! Those will sell in a heart blink ! No Offense taken but I to refuse to pay STUPID PRICES the prie of Ammo will fall and after the idiots took the Assult ban out od their STUPID bill yesterday those prices will fall as well !!! As my Mother use to say " A FOOL and HIS MONEY are soon PARTED"

12. oz

oz Active Member

0   0   0

You can buy ammo in komifornia????

13. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Heartwarming. A fellow shooter trying to gouge another fellow shooter.

14. Loyac

Loyac Member

0   0   0

Bought a case (1,000 rounds) of this ammo last week on Calguns for $13 per 50... In Southern California. I guess everybody wants to get on the bandwagon to make a few $$$...!!!
    John

15. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Big 5 Sporting Goods ran an ad 5 weeks ago in the Sunday newspaper in San Diego for this very same 9mm ammo. It was on sale for $28 for a box of 50. The regular price was $29.95. And guess what, they didn't have any available the very day the ad came out. And they would not give rain checks either.

The price in this sale is 60 cents per bullet. The price from Big 5 is 60 cents per bullet. So the question is, do you need ammo bad enough to pay that? Because it appears that's what is happening to the prices.

For you folks that doubt this, go take a look at what the prices are for ammo on gunbroker.com. .22 ammo is going for right around 10 cents a piece. There aren't any more deals out there folks!

16. t7731

t7731 Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Geez guys. Don't buy it if you think the price is too high. I don;t believe you are going to find that Walmart deal ($24/100) in most places on most days. Some guys have got to have it. If they have to have it, then they will pay the $120.

17. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

there's a sucker born every minute....

WC Fields.

18. KS5SPECIAL

KS5SPECIAL Member

0   0   0

People are paying $30.00 for 525 rounds of 22LR. and happy they can get it.
    3 months ago is was $15.00
    All the ammo and gun manufacturers should be sending Obama Checks.
    it's crazy.
    The very thing they want to prevent happening has had the exact opposite effect by ten fold.

Want to create a shortage just mention it's going to be banned and people go nuts scarfing up all they can.

Screws it up for the sportsman who just wants to shoot a little for some enjoyment.

19. pilotdan

pilotdan Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I'll bid $90 plus shipping.
    Dan

20. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

"People are paying $30.00 for 525 rounds of 22LR. and happy they can get it."

Who has .22lr in stock for $30/brick? I'll buy every one they have, regardless of brand. Around here bricks (or equivalent amount of single boxes, since I haven't seen a brick in a retail store in 3 months) are going for $60-$80+

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.