1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

9/11

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by shutnlar, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shutnlar

shutnlar TS Member

With my son in Iraq on this day, I always have a reminder. NEVER FORGET! Thank a G.I., Remember the lost, NEVER FORGET!

Larry

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

You can rest assured that many have not forgot and we will say a special prayer for your son on this day.
    Thank him for his service from Jeff&Gina Westlund. Jeff

3. Westie

Westie Member

May none of us ever forget what happened eight years ago today. May we also make sure that people that were very young then, are reminded of these cowardly acts, and the brave deeds done that terrible day.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

today is my birthday and I will never ever forget that day. I dont celebrate it on the 11th anymore out of respect for the people who were lost that day. God Bless them and their families and all the soldiers fighting for our freedom. ( while Obama is giving our freedom away right here at the same time)

5. Tugboat

Tugboat Member

Larry, God speed to your son and all our brave members of the military..I lost a cousin, a FDNY fireman in the North Tower, aged 28 and father of 2...I hope the perps of this horrendous day, whoever they are, be brought to justice.

6. Westie

Westie Member

I wish I was big enough to spend today thinking about understanding, brotherhood, and empathy for those who would do us harm. Instead I am consumed with feelings for those on Flight 93, those innocent people working in the towers, and the unselfish bravery of those who tried to help their fellow man. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

We won't, but the libs already have. May God Bless your Son and his men and keep them safe.

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Here's a most impressive speechmade following the "Moment of Silence" yesterday. Most inspiring, I feel so much better. Maybe the teleprompter was broken.