1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

9-11, I'll Kiss My Wife Today !!!!! She's Alive !

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blade819, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

9-11, I

Today is always a difficult day in my family. My wife worked for Dean Witter on floor 66 in Tower No. 2 from 1991 until Spring 2001. She lost about 10 co-wokers eleven years ago today. Still suffering from mild PTSD, we have to avoid all 9-11 TV programs and up until last year had to avoid the sites in NYC when visitng my Children. I thank God for my wife's presense and pray for those who were lost on this day eleven years ago. I'll be in NY City next week by myself visiting my Children and will take pics of the new tower and also the "Wall" memorial for first responders in Brooklyn where my Son lives. I'll post them here. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

blade819

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

This is a day I will never forget if I live to be 100 ... There are still a lot of paybacks coming, what goes around comes around ... I will pray for your wife and hope she can cope with the aftermath of the actions of such ruthless killers ... May God Bless her and all the survivors and the familys of the innocent people who died in the WTC on that day .... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I was supposed to be at work in Tower 2 that day but decided to go in on the following Monday instead. Just not my time I guess.

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Your wife and all those that sufferd from the evil events of 9-11are in my thoughts. May your wife find peace soon. Those that had a hand in the evil my they meet a fate worse than they gave

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I'll never forget that day either. It was so weird afterward how there were no airplanes flying anywhere, rather eerie

Glad your wife wasn't there when it happened and hope she can overcome the sorrow, but it may take many years

And glad you decided the way you did Birdogs

6. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

blade:
    I hope your wife may someday get past this terrible tragedy, as I only can immagine the fear that my wife also felt that same day.

I was at the bank and one of the guys who was scheduled to work late that day came in and told me that a plane crashed into the twin towers. A little while later we found out that it was not an accident but we were under attack.

When the second plane hit the towers my wife called frantically as her brother was suppose to be on that second plane from Boston to go to work that day.

He was married the month before and was not able to get off work for a honeymoon so that morning his new wife talked him into calling in sick so they could have some alone time.

I can not tell you the feeling we had as we thought he was on the second plane. Sometimes in life I have to scratch my head as I wonder if there is a date somewhere that shows the date that we are all born and the day that we all die?

Regardless, I sincerely hope things get better for your wife and your family.
    Steve Balistreri

7. Rem29

Rem29 Member

Prayers....thoughts....support....never forget.

8. blade819

I'm looking forward to seeing Ground Zero next week and also the impressive grantie wall dedicated to the First Responders who lost their lives. I'm watching the 9-11-01 NBC Broadcast on MSNBC right now and still find it hard to realize that this happened! I know that Bin Landen and as of two days ago his number two in command are both rotting in hell! Thanks to all for your wishes. Please pray for the families of the lost.

blade819

9. blade819

bigski... c u in March?

blade819

10. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

Blade, wishing your wife the very best. Looking forward to getting together again sometime.

Prayers sent for ALL of our Armed Forces as well today and EVERYDAY. To those that are or have served, THANK YOU !!!! GOD BLESS YOU.

Bud

11. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Blade, remember to make reservation before you visit the site.

While you're there, watch out for the ice cream truck on the street, they don't post prices, it's $8.00 for a single scope. If you need a drink or ice cream, go to the Cafe at Millennium Hotel across the street, same price.

12. blade819

blade819_2008_030388.jpg

A picure that my wife took Spring 2001 out of her 66th floor office, Tower No. 2

blade819

13. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Joining you in prayer today Blade.

milt

14. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Prayers to all those lost..I lost 3 friends who were contractors working the Pentagon that day and It was so eerie to have nothing flying but fighters jets over the Capitol and circling over monuments towards the White house

15. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

9/11 is my birthday and I remember that one all to well. I turned 59 that day and was watching it all =unfold on national TV. It was a day I shall never forget and it changed my life as I refuse to celebrate my birthday on that day ever since. God bless all the families of those that died or were injured that day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.