1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

870TB

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by wayneo, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Hi all, I have an 870TB made in 1972, the recoil pad is getting hard as a rock, where can I find a new original pad for this 870? Thanks for any info, wayneo.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

best bet would be numrich arms (www.e-gunparts.com). If that fails, Remington might have one if their new trap pads are the same size as the old ones.

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I'd save the old one for posterity but put a new KickEez or such on it for shootin'....Bob Dodd

4. trapman69

trapman69 Member

What size is the one you have now. I have one if it will fit your welcome to it for shipping. Tom R

5. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Thanks for the replys. Found a kick-ezz, kz-112 thats should fit if I can't find an original. Tom R, thanks for the offer, my pad size is 5"long,
    1-11/16wide, 3" center of holes. The pad says Remington Whiteline pad By Pachmayer. Wayneo

6. trapman69

trapman69 Member

Pad I have will work but took it out of safe and it's pretty hard. I would go w/a new kickezz. Tom R

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.