1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

870 TC Stepped Rib Barrel for 1990's 30"

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by brent375hh, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brent375hh

brent375hh TS Member

0   0   0

870 TC Stepped Rib Barrel for 1990

Has anyone seen one of the mid 90's stepped rib target barrels for a 870?
    I think they only came on late eighties and early ninetys 870 TC but not sure.

They have the larger bore but still take Rem Chokes. I would like to buy one if someone has one for sale at a reasonable price.

Thanks

2. lgunluvr

lgunluvr Member

0   0   0

870 TC Stepped Rib Barrel for 1990's 30

Brent,

I once owned one of those era 870 TCs, the barrel was backbored, and did not use standard remchokes.

3. shrek

shrek Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have owned 5 of them at one time or another, and yes they did take regular rem chokes. They had about 0.015 of fixed choke built into the barrel right before the choke tube to allow them to use regular rem chokes.

the ones that came with them just had different names printed on them to reflect the type of pattern you could expect to get from that choke tube.

the one marked trap full measured the same as a rem choke tube marked skeet, the one marked trap extra full was the same a a modified tube, and the one marked trap super full was a regular full tube.

At this time I do not have any around anymore.

4. lgunluvr

lgunluvr Member

0   0   0

Shrek,

We agree that remcokes screw in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.