1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

870 competition trap help

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ernesto1, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ernesto1

Ernesto1 Member

Need some help. Does anyone know what size/# o-ring works as a replacement for the original gas seal o-ring on an 870 comp?

I have tried #30 which is 7/8 X 3/4 X 1/16. This is very close but is a little too thick and tears a little bit when I insert the barrel fully into the receiver. I'm thinking I need a smaller diameter id as this may stretch the ring out and decrease it's thickness.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Darryl

2. TAS669

TAS669 TS Member

I have some factory o-rings for them at home. I no longer need them and will let you have them for what I have in them, which I don't think was much. Drop me an email and I will see what I paid for them and how many I still have.

Todd

3. Danny870

Danny870 Member

you can get them from midway USA

4. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

Darryl, I took my Comp O-ring to an O-ring shop and they told me it was the following size: 2-018(90). The ones they sold me worked fine. If you cannot find any, send me your address via Private Message on this website and I will mail you some for free. Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.