1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

870 COMPETITION ON GUNBROKER

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Dave, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

For those that may be interested

I have listed my 870 Competition on GunBroker

2. Bill60

Bill60 TS Member

it worked fine for me

steven

3. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

MIA, GunBroker was down for a few hours this morning I was getting the ssame results as you. It is working now, I just listed a high rib Mossberg. Click above to see it.

4. Timbob44

Timbob44 Member

Wow I have one of these could be the twin of Big Daves. Would not have thought they would fetch over $ 500.00. Thats great Big Dave.I hope your sale goes well. Thanks for the pic and info. May put mine on the block to get anouther model 12.

5. Timbob44

Timbob44 Member

Wow I have one of these could be the twin of Big Daves. Would not have thought they would fetch over $ 500.00. Thats great Big Dave.I hope your sale goes well. Thanks for the pic and info. May put mine on the block to get anouther model 12.

6. guncase

guncase TS Member

TIMBO,,,it probably won't fetch that much. Did you see the rust on it?? Around here, WISC. they are bringing $200-250 in good shape. Speaking of the Mossburg gun, 870 looks nice

7. BustClays

BustClays Member

Hey TIMBOB44 I sent you an email, if you didn't receive it, please let me know and I will resend.
    Thanks bustclays
    rjclark46@hotmail.com

8. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I bought a Comp for a song at a rural gunshop and installed a release trigger. The sixth time I had it on the field, I shot a 99. I have not (yet) shot the trap house! LOL

9. BustClays

BustClays Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.